TREND Networks testing equipment eases the daily challenges of data cable installers, network technicians and systems integrators. They manufacture and supply a range of industry leading and dependable test equipment including: cable certifiers, data cable testers, cable verifiers, cable qualifiers, fiber cable testers, active network testers, network transmission testers, PoE testers, CCTV testers, bandwidth testers, industrial Ethernet testers, and more.
In addition to testing equipment, they also provide technical support, training, service, calibration, and advice, as well as resources to help educate users.
The following TREND Networks testing equipment is a selection of TREND Networks products Dunn Electronics, Inc., offers in our Online Shop.
SecuriTEST IP is an installation and troubleshooting tester for digital/IP, HD coax and analog CCTV camera systems. With a single tester that can power, configure and document, SecuriTEST IP increases productivity from start to finish.
- Connect to various cameras using RJ45, Wi-Fi or BNC ports
- Power the camera with 12V from the Li-Ion battery or PoE/PoE+
- Faster camera login using the unique QuickIP™ function
- Comprehensive camera setup with aim, focus, PTZ, presets and network settings
- Provide proof of installation with PDF reports that show camera parameters and multiple video screen-shots
- Eliminate guess work with data cable and network troubleshooting tools
The FiberMASTER Quad OTDR features both high dynamic range and small dead zones, providing the precision required for installation and troubleshooting alike. The software simplifies certification of cabling to meet TIA/ISO/IEC/IEEE requirements with simple pass/fail results. Additionally, custom test parameters are easily set to accommodate any application.
OTDRs can be complicated to configure and achieve accurate results. The FiberMASTER Quad OTDR automates testing and steps you through the process.
- One of the world’s smallest OTDRs
- Save 50% compared to other premium brands
- Distance accuracy verified by German test lab
- Pass/Fail report to TIA/ISO/IEC/IEEE
- Free CertSoft PC Reporting Software
The SignalTEK CT issues a PDF report to prove that your installed data cables can carry Gigabit Ethernet traffic at full speed with no errors, and confirms correct wiremap results.
- Easy to use – Autotest provides proof of cable performance in seconds
- TREND AnyWARE app – Send PDF reports from anywhere
- Real world testing – Gigabit Ethernet is transmitted bi-directionally
- Low cost of ownership – No calibration required and includes field replaceable RJ45 contacts